Get Fit While You Sit™
The Cubii JR2 lets you burn calories and get fit while you sit™. The LCD monitor displays your strides, mileage, time active, and calories burned. The Cubii JR2 offers 8 levels of resistance and increases energy expenditure over 5x compared to standing. Using the Cubii JR2 burns calories and activates more than 50% of your body’s muscle groups.
The Same Unmatched Durability, But Now 25% Lighter
The Cubii JR2 is made with glass-filled nylon - a material that allowed us to offer you a compact seated elliptical that is 25% lighter*! This lightweight model with a built-in handle provides premium portability and is easier to carry from room to room. The newly designed ZeroGravitii Flywheel offers a smoother rotation while you pedal.
Includes Exclusive Adjustable Foot Straps to Control Your Strides
Unlike any other Cubii elliptical, the Cubii JR2 includes built-in adjustable foot straps. This exclusive feature provides a more controlled stride and is perfect for users who want to feel more connected to every stride. With an upgraded mechanical structure, the enhanced design allows for a smoother, more comfortable stride when you pedal.
More Compact, JR2 Fits Seamlessly into Your Life
Cubii JR2's new compact design is 10% smaller* and fits seamlessly into your life. Effortlessly position the JR2 and take advantage of the new Attachable ChairLock™ to keep your desk chair from rolling while you stride.
Unlock Your Potential with Cubii Studio+
Try Cubii Studio+, our new wellness platform that includes live and on-demand exercise classes. All workouts are taught by expert trainers who teach various class types. With classes that range from five to 30 minutes long, find the perfect workout to fit seamlessly into your schedule. Save when you purchase an annual subscription and meet the new you who loves to get fit while you sit™!
*Compared to the previous generation
- Whisper-quiet compact seated elliptical that lets you get fit while you sit™
- Features our new ZeroGravitii Flywheel™ for a smooth, low-impact motion that burns over 5X the calories of standing
- 25% lighter and 10% more compact*, the Cubii JR2 is easy to position and fits perfectly by the couch or under almost any desk
- Our only Cubii elliptical that including adjustable foot straps to create the most connected, controlled stride
- Includes an LCD monitor that displays distance pedaled, calories burned, minutes active, and rotations per minute in real-time
- Features an Attachable ChairLock to prevent your desk chair from rolling away while you pedal
- Get the most from your elliptical by subscribing to Cubii Studio+ and trying it free for 7 days
- Included with your JR2: adjustable foot straps, attachable ChairLock™, batteries for display, and non-slip workout mat
*Compared to the previous generation
|Syncs with Fitbit||Yes|
|Syncs with Apple HealthKit||Yes|
|Color||Aqua & Purple|
|Dimensions||23 in x 17.5 in x 10 in|
|22.244 x 11.8 x 11.6|
|Gray / Orange|
|24.5 in x 17.5 in x 9 in|
|Chrome & Noir|
|23 in x 17.5 in x 10 in|
Take The First Stride
Begin your journey to becoming the happiest and healthiest version of yourself
How it Works
Use the built-in handle to position in front of your favorite seat or under your desk.
Download the Cubii mobile app, set your fitness goals, and adjust your resistance.
Begin pedaling! Enjoy your workout and watch your progress climb.
Cubii Mobile App
Stay motivated, connect with others, track your progress, and achieve your health and fitness goals.
Track Your Progress
with upgraded manual data entry and progress reporting.
Make Every Stride Count
by syncing with your Fitbit, Apple Watch, or Apple HealthKit.
Connect with Communitii
and meet thousands of striders who are on the same journey.
Cubii Wellness Journiis
Free monthly health and wellness programs that introduce you to Cubii with fun bite-sized daily tasks!
Fun & Approachable Fitness
that encourages you to move a little more each day and build healthii habits™ that stick!
Daily Health & Wellness Tasks
that range from exercises and live classes to nutrition tips and journal prompts.